In the present scenario of global economics, humanitarian assistance and the environment, logistics play a key role in facilitating trade and ensuring the continuity of business and humanitarian operations. However, environmental and man-made disasters, growing demands, complex business models and lack of logistics talent are just some of the factors affecting humanitarian aid and sustainable development.
Through our analysis, research, training and education programmes, we aggregate critical findings, trends and solutions that can serve the global logistics community. Furthermore, we actively promote and advocate on behalf of the humanitarian community the importance of supply chain and logistics.
We deliver key messages in relation to our agenda through:
- Operational research
- Think-thank workshops
- Conferences and network events
We have contributed to conferences such as:
- Africa Logistics Conference (ALC)
- Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development Conference & Exhibition (DIHAD)
- Humanitarian Networks and Partnerships Week (HNPW)
- Global Health Supply Chain Summit (GHSCS)
- Global Logistics Cluster (GLC)
- Bundesvereinigung Logistik (BVL)