Last updated: 1st January 2023
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of HELP Logistics AG or its licensors and is protected by Swiss and international copyright laws. You may not use any content on this website for commercial purposes without the express written consent of HELP Logistics AG.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you use this website:
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To personalize your experience on this website
- To improve the content and functionality of this website
- To send you promotional emails or other communications about our products and services, if you have agreed to receive such communications
How do we disclose your personal information?
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To service providers and partners who assist us in operating this website or conducting our business
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a subpoena or court order
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of HELP Logistics AG, our customers, or others
How do we protect your personal information?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, and misuse. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Your choices and rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access and request a copy of your personal information
- The right to request the correction or deletion of your personal information
- The right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- To exercise these rights, please contact us at information-help(at)kuehne-stiftung.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any case within the time periods required by law.